Engineers with C++ Programming Skills
Job Role: Senior Engineer / Lead Engineer
Location: Noida / Bangalore
Experience: 2-8 years
The advent of V2V connectivity, autonomous driving and more such technology means that modern cars are akin to “Data Center on Wheels”. They are amongst the most complex software systems in the world.
Vayavya Labs is hiring engineers with strong and solid C++ programming skills to augment its embedded software team. This team is working on the development of next-generation automotive software stack.
Candidates should have written multiple of thousands (if not millions) of lines of C++ code. Key technical competencies as given below:
Key Technical Skills:
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design Principles. Hands-on experience in various design patterns is an added advantage.
Conversant with C++ idioms and C++ way of doing things (and not C in the garb of C++).
- Strong working C++ experience in the domain of Objection composition, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstractions.
- Hands-on knowledge of STL and other standard C++ libraries. Application of various data structures like vectors, lists, maps in the right manner to solve a given problem
- Knowledge of any safety-related coding guidelines (like Misra-C++ coding guidelines, AutoSAR C++ coding guidelines) (Good-to-have)
- Hands-on experience on C++11 and C++14 is an added advantage
Key Non Technical Skills:
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English
- Experience with interacting with customers
- Experience in Agile or similar development methodologies
- Ability learn and adapt
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 11 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
Come join us in coding the automotive future!