Full Stack Developer
Senior Engineer / Lead
Experience: 6 – 8 years
We are building an EMS (Element Management System) for provisioning and management of various kind of hardware devices and application platforms.
You will be working on the development of the EMS. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end web development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for the platform.
Key Technical Skills:
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages and databases
- Proficient experience using NodeJS or ReactJS
- Proficient in Python Code
- Should have designed and written large scale web applications
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GiT or SVN
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements (Good to have)
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection (Good to have)
Key Non Technical Skills:
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English
- Experience with interacting with customers (Good to have)
- Experience in Agile or similar development methodologies (Good to have)
- Ability learn and adapt
- Manage / Mentor teams (Good to have)
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 11 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to [email protected].